Expression of Interest - Positions for Australian Residents - PACIFIC BLUE PRODUCE - WOOLGOOLGA NSW
Closing Date: 11 Jun 2015
About the Organisation
Pacific Blue Produce is a packing and warehouse facility with state of the art equipment which began operation in Woolgoolga, NSW in August 2016. Pacific Blue Produce packs and markets local Australian Grower’s cucumbers and blueberries to leading national retailers across Australia.
About the Opportunity
Pacific Blue Produce continues to enjoy a high level of growth and is regularly looking for interested people to join their team as casual employees.
Duties will vary depending on labour requirements but could be as the following role:
Production Team Member (Click here to view position description)
- Pick fruit to meet KPIs and quality requirements
- Pack fruit to meet KPIs and quality requirements
- Operate Packing machinery as required and directed
- Meet quality standards set by business
- Follow all production hygiene protocols
Core capabilities of successful candidates:
- Good level of fitness with the ability to undertake physical and repetitive work
- Previous horticulture experience desired
- Motivation & Initiative
- Safety Awareness
- High attention to detail
- Quality orientation
- Able to follow instructions
- Team player
These positions represent core roles that are integral to Pacific Blue Produce's continued success.
Successful applicants will be provided with intensive training to understand the quality and performance standards required.
For further information regarding these positions please refer to the position descriptions above.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for these roles, please complete the application details below.
Working Holiday Visa Holders need not apply.